Monday 28 February 2011

Fertility Diet Improves My Cycle

Today is day 28 of my cycle and it's the first time ever since getting off BCP 2 years ago that I have had a 28-day cycle naturally!  That's a major improvement for me.  Usually my cycles are 23-26 days with a lpd.  I attribute this fully to my new found IVF fertility diet that I started this month (see the IVF Fertility Diet previously posted on my blog for what it consists of).  Only 1 month on this new eating habit and it's already showing an improvement in my cycle.  This gives me hope that I'm headed in the right direction.  Not only does this new fertility diet help me to increase my odds at conception naturally, it's healthy for me.  I expect AF to show tomorrow, and this time I won't be upset because I know I'm doing everything I can to help myself and take control of my fertility.  A 28-day cycle is a big improvement for me so this month, I'm happy just for that. 

I can't control the sperm meeting the egg or the egg implanting, but I can control what I eat, and so far so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment